The Mountain Cosmos is a podcast I host and produce myself. It is a passion project were I publish interesting conversations with people who have something to do with mountain life. With so many different facets when it comes to life in mountains the goal is to showcase all of the different sides and views.
I have interviewed a large range of people so far ranging from Olympians, ski patrollers, ski instructors, ex-ski-instructors, mountain guides, and skiing legends. They all give different perspectives on their relationships with the mountains. Many of my shows are timeless or capture the moment in the time of when the interviews were conducted.
You can read more about why I started this project in a post I wrote called, ‘Why The Mountain Cosmos.’
The Mountain Cosmos is available in all the normal pod-catchers and online.
Follow on Instagram for the fun updates.
Helping Form Snowboarding In Australia – Peter Rob-O – The Mountain Cosmos
- Helping Form Snowboarding In Australia – Peter Rob-O
- Two Time Winter Olympian Sami Kennedy-Sim – Ski-Cross & Training As A Lifestyle
- SnowsBest Founder Miss Snow It All – Life In Snow Media – Rachael Oakes-Ash
- RETRO READS – Snowboarders Edge – Why Don't You Come Over?
- Embracing The Moment You Are In – Mountain Monica