I have had the opportunity to be published in various places, covering a range of topics. Here are some highlights:
–10 Barrel: Drinking Beer Is Required In A Mountain Town *sponsored editorial*
–Biggest Wave Of The Year Ridden By Woman Was Controversial
– Archery The Original Sport For Gender Equality?
– Could Ski Bum Food Be Under Threat?!
– 2020 The Year Of #wellness?
– How Do Athletes Get Sponsored These Days?
– Empowered Women Take Topless Photos In The Mountains?
– A ‘Temporary Worker’ Story: Following Canned Visas And 2020-21 Winter Staffing Worries
– First Woman Surfer To Surf Iconic West Australian ‘The Right’
– Hometown Mountain Shoutout: Mount Hotham “Powder Capital” Of Australia
– LIVE REVIEW – ABBE MAY and You Saw Them First @ Freo.Social
– LIVE REVIEW – Crooked Colours @ Metropolis Fremantle
– EXCLUSIVE – Interview with Nicole McKinney
– JONNY: The New Condom Brand Set To Make Waves
– FESTIVAL REVIEW: Driving For A Little Dance At The Drop Festival
– PERTH COMEDY FESTIVAL PRESENTS JIMEOIN, ‘THE RIDICULOUS’: Leaves Comedy Goers Breathless From Laughter
– Safe Sex Is Important Right? Everyone Bangs On About It